Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WEDNESDAY! its only WEDNESDAY!

Yes, one of those mornings. *sigh* I thank God for each and everyday, but i'm really really excited for this weekend and this week is taking FOREVER.

Thought I would share a few things that help get me through the day....a few of my favorite things! Here are my top ten's that I couldn't live without:

1.) First of all...if my house is a mess, I'm a mess. My work space has to be organized and everything else around it before I can work. And this little guy helps me with my morning routine.

Yes, I have a picture of my vaccum cleaner. I need to know my child's play area is safe, which is why this guy is my best friend. If I take five minutes of my morning routine to sweep, my stress level dramatically decreases.

2.) Another favorite that I couldn't live without is my stability ball. Finding time to take care of myself has increasingly become more and more difficult. Spending two hours at a gym is an impossible goal....some days even finding thirty minutes seems impossible.
3.) The Soft and Sexy Wrap by Victorias Secret. Sweat shirts and robes make me feel sloppy, but this cozy wrap keeps me warm without sacrificing style.

4.) My laptop. I keep everything on this thing.....from recipes to bank statements.

5.)The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn-to-Toddler Bath Tub. It was a baby shower gift and I can't image bath time without it. Molly can play safely and I don't have to waste extra water filling the entire bath tub!http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2256094
6.) SwaddleMe Organic Cotton Wrap. This was another amazing gift that I could not have made it without. Molly doesn't use it so much anymore, but during the days of colic and frustration, this wrap was the only way I could get her to sleep.

7.) My Sams Club membership.

8.) Real Simple magazine. A little treat for myself. Always full of recipes and helpful organization tips...yeah for organization! But most importantly, I don't have to worry about it sitting out or who sees it because of an offensize cover page. RealSimple.com

9.) Mr. Coffee coffee maker. And yes, that is my very own tiny, 5 cup coffee maker. First thing every morning this little appliance has been there for me for the pasts five or so years. 




10.) And of course, this little girl's smile can make any bad mood disappear! Nights when I'm up more than i've slept and days when I don't get a shower are all worth it when I see this little girls smile. That smile can get me through anything!




No comments:

Post a Comment