Friday, March 26, 2010

ehh...

I have a cold and feel really lousy...also had to cancel our plans for this evening, which is super depressing. No fish fry friday, no nothing......................................................AND IT SNOWED TODAY

It's really hard to be a sick mommy. I've been lucky. I've only had a cold once since Molly was born, which was a week before our wedding (yikes). When you're sick and you're a mom you can't just call in sick and crawl back into bed. I toughed it out last time, but this time around I had my husband call in because I was sick and I crawled back into bed. He's been such amazing help today...even though I still had to change the poopy.


My sweetie no longer keeps anything on her head. Hat, headbands, she pulls them all off. I can usually keep her hat on long enough to get her into the car. As soon as she's in her carseat, she's pulling it off. It's really, super cute though when she tries to put it back on!

Love,
~Margaret

1 comment:

  1. that is so ironic bc Gaber just started to realize he could take his ball caps off...sad day:( cute pics though!!!

    ReplyDelete