Monday, March 8, 2010

I just want to squeeze her all the time!

I am proud to announce that for the first time this morning, Molly said Momma! My baby called for me for the first time! There is something very satisfying about hearing that tiny little voice whisper a noise that sounds similar to the real word. We can now add momma to the list, which includes daddy, dog and good...i think good means bottle..still working on that one. She babbles to herself all the time. Her noises are so ticklish. Her whines, her excited squeaks, her curious gasps...they are so beautiful, so miraculous. I love it when she entertains herself and sings or dances. I just want to bottle it up and give it to people so I can better explain my joy.

I could never image how wonderful she is and how much I enjoy my constant companion. I know I say it all the time, but i'm in a particularly good mood this morning and I just love my life.

I should be on my knees every second thanking God for such a beautiful gift. I am amazed at everything she does. Everytime she smiles I just want to squeeze her and freeze it forever!

Birthday party update: Theme has been decided. The theme for my babies first birthday party will be Spring! Okay, it's kind of broad and since it will be spring, it's not that hard, but whatever, I like it. I'm seeing pastel candy, ribbons, and lots of flowers!!

Love you all,
~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment