Friday, March 5, 2010

Men don't change and Shoes don't stretch (most of the time)...

I love sunshine in the morning :)

My shoes can in just in time for Fashion Friday. However, the inevitable happened. I don't like the color anymore. I love the shoes, but not the color. So, I guess we'll be making a trip to the mall sometime.....shucks. I am very lucky to have such a patient and loving husband!


On the subject of shoes, I was browsing a few websites and stumbled across this story. Model Abbey Lee Kershaw, Sasha Pivovarova, and Natasha Poly refused to walk Alexander McQueen’s Spring 2010 Show because they were terrified of the shoes! Nobody in there right mind should wear these shoes. I know fashion is suppose to be edgy and everyone loves controversy, but really? Nobody in there right mind should want to wear these.You can find the whole story here. 
...I thought I would do a little research on the creator of these shoes, Alexander McQueen, and his clothing is more disturbing than the shoes are for spring. Somebody either went a little overboard or is waiting for the mothership. The funniest is the video of the women who did wear the shoes and struggle down the cat walk.
Okay, my rant is over with....moving on to the rest of the day....

I found a really lovely recipe that I thought I would share. The recipe is Morocccan Chicken and Olives. I made it last night...again I should have read the recipe before I starting dinner (it takes an hour to bake to give yourself more time than I did). Don't be afraid of all the spices. You will probably already have most of them in your cupboard. It's a low cal meal, yet very filling. You can find the recipe here!

With Love,
~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment