Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday

Our wedding rings.


Nothing special...except his is size two thousand. They might not be very valuable, but they mean everything to us.

My husband is an electrician and he works with electric...obviously. As most of us know, metal is major conductor of electricity. This leaves us with a bit of a dilemma. I really want Marshal to wear his ring to work, but I really wouldn't want it to be the cause of an accident. In the beginning he would take it off before work and put it back on during the weekend. However, there were times when he would forget to put it on if we went out and it would really bother him. Because of this, he just started to leave it on all the time. It's been on the back of my mind and can really worry me. Some of his coworkers slip the ring onto a chain and dangle it from their rearview mirrors. This would be great, however, at the moment Marshal's truck doesn't have a rearview mirror. I decided instead of putting his ring into my jewelry box, to be easily forgotten, I would wear the ring on a chain around my neck.



I figured it would be a little too Lord of the Ring-ish wearing it alone, so I added the wedding band to my favorite necklace.



Problem solved for now, I guess.


Clothes basket rides, anyone?


Picture of the day? More like picture of the year.

Keep smiling!
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment