Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dinner is always a dilemma...

So, last night I cooked my very first pot roast....no I didn't bone a duck or anything, but that much meat is a lot to cook. I need to start reading through the recipes first, though....before I start cooking. I didn't realize the piece of meat needed that much pan time?? Needless to say, dinner last night was a bit late. Usually, my husband and I have the same taste, which makes meal planning easy. However if I continue cooking and eating the dinners I have been, I’ll be twice his size very shortly! Okay, so I’m exaggerating a bit, but it's hard to make meals that are filling for him yet figure conscious for me. I’m sure this is a struggle for a lot of newly married women...which may be why we gain so much weight when we get married. This is my goal for next week’s dinner menu. I’ll keep you posted on what I find.

Yesterday I flooded my camera with Molly pictures (it's hard  not too). I've always had a love for photography, but i've never had the time to pursue it. Years ago, I even considered become a photographer and going to school for photography, but I didn't think there was enough money in it. Now, i'm really kicking myself for not putting more time into photography.Who knows, maybe I'll be more motivated to take a few courses in photography, now that she's the subject of all my pictures!

She was having a blast with her reflection in the oven yesterday. It's a good thing it wasn't on haha! not funny. I'm thinking it's time to set up a play date for her and get this little birdy around some other babies.

I think i need to start calling her chipmunk instead of birdy! Look at those cheeks!!!

we love you!
~Mommy & Molly

1 comment:

  1. Come over here for a playdate! (Kinda long drive...:( )

    ReplyDelete