Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Things that make me laugh...

......my husband’s face when he tastes something he likes.
......how child-like I become around candy.
......the funny face babies make when you gently blow in their faces.
......how I fold my husband’s underwear.
......how similar my daughter and I are in that we both really enjoy a fluffy pillow.


......how Wal-Mart’s parking lot can make me cuss like a sailor.
......how every small child in Wal-Mart says “look mommy, a baby” when we pass.
......how Molly rockets out her pacifier when she sees her food coming.
......how I rate my day by how many cups of coffee I've had.
......the lyrics to Ingrid Michaelson's The Way I Am.
......the Irish.
......my sunflower fly swatter (thanks Shannon!)
......the way Molly giggles when she sees her reflection.
......the way my little birdy kisses her glow worm.


remember to keeping smiling.....because you deserve too!

~Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I couldn't go a day without coffee...and I love taking Alexandra out and getting compliments on her. Alan and I went to Pizza Hut in Centerville on Saturday, and this little girl came up to us and talked to Alexandra. It was soooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete