Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Five days 'til my babe is a one-year old. I always hate it when people say "oh I can't believe it"...really? you never imagined that could happen? But, in this case, I really can't believe she is turning one this sunday. I'm pretty sure there was a point where I really usn't sure if we would make it to a year. The first night my baby was born, I wasn't even sure if she would make it to morning. literally. But, I don't want to talk about that right now. This weekend I will be celebrating my first borns birth. When I am asked how old she is, I will then reply "One." Her official party will be on the 24th, so I still have a little while to plan. I'm really counting on everything just being at JoAnn Fabrics....mostly because I have coupons! So far, I'm seeing butterflies, tulle and pastels.


Okay and seriously, summer baby clothes are sooo much fun! I'm so glad to put her in something other than sweats. When I buy her clothes I get just as excited as when I buy myself clothing. It's kind of funny. Plus, her clothes are a bit cheaper.

Our house is all on one floor, meaning no stairs. I've often wondered how I would teach her to go up and down stairs since we don't have any. The other day she was playing on the deck and she just climbs right on up the steps. All that worrying for nothing, I guess.


Hope everyone is having a great week so far!
~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment