Friday, April 30, 2010

God is Good.

I should be on my knees every second thanking God for what he has given me. I am so blessed!

For Molly's birthday my mom gave her two really cool toys. The one is a game where you put the four balls on there slots and hammer them through.


She also gave Molly these really cool wooden zoo animals.



Molly figured out the best way to play with them both is to combine the toys.






I spy an alligator and a giraffe. I did eventually get them out of there.

We also got out another one of Molly's birthday presents, yesterday. Her super cool sandbox! Yesterday was the perfect day to put tiny toes into sand and attempt to build sand castles. At first she was a little hesitant about touching the sand, but before long it was flying everywhere.



Oh how sweet little toes are in the sand!

Have a great weekend!
~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment