Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rainy days...


Poor Molly. She wants to go outside so badly. I can't blame her, either. I love when we can be ouside, but the forecast isn't looking so good. It could be a long week.


Her new favorite toy...the purse. Yesterday, Marshal told me that he can't believe that she's not just growing up but she's turning into a little girl. I was like...I know! I can't believe how quickly she caught on to the purse. She'll try to put the tote on her shoulder and then walks around with her arm in the air trying to keep the purse balanced. Also, she won't put toys in the tote. She actually gets mad when I try to put toys or books in the purse. Of course, she only wants the keys and wallet in the purse.

She's also already picked up on the cell phone. If she finds the phone on the floor or something, she'll pick it up and say in her sweet, perfect baby voice, "daddy?" When Marshal calls during the day, I'll put the phone on speaker so she can hear his voice. Now, everytime I'm on the phone she thinks it's daddy.


Those big, brown, yummy eyes just blow my mind. She can do no wrong. Even when she can't figure out a toy, she just makes it work......cuz she's a rock star.


Yes, she did that all on her own.
Love,
~Margaret

1 comment:

  1. so precious margaret! too funny how they learn to tote around stuff so young!

    ReplyDelete