Saturday, May 29, 2010

Summer fun

Seems like the earlier the sun is coming up, the earlier Molly is waking up......
This leaves us quickly running out of things to do before noon even arrives. Yesterday, I was so desperate to entertain little birdy that I gave her a note pad and blue crayon.


She looked up at me like, "really, I can play with this??"

Watching Molly try to figure out the crayon really made me excited for future coloring books, water colors, play dough, and all arts and crafts. I can't wait to have a little work station for her filled with all the good stuff. I can't wait to see what that little mind will create.


After an afternoon trip to Target, I came home to find these beautiful flowers waiting for me. He always knows when I need a little pick-me-up. Beautiful.



There's no better way to kick off the "unofficial start of summer" weekend then an evening dip in the baby pool. She has so much fun in the baby pool. I'm really excited for the "big" pool!!



Of course the only thing better than an evening swim, is the blue freeze pop after the evening swim. I'm in summer heaven.

Have a great Memorial Day!
~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment