Monday, August 30, 2010

I totally wear hats

I should try to write a positive and up lifting story of inspiration and triumph to help my mood, but all I really want to do is sit in a corner and pout. I want to pout because I didn't get a break this weekend and my husband was gone Friday and Saturday. I want to pout because I have to pay the mortgage instead of filling my closet with the latest in fall fashion. I want to pout because it's going to be 90 degrees all week. I want to pout because it's Monday.....

Whoever took this picture at mom's house....thank-you

I think today, I might have to rock Molly a tiny bit longer than usual before her nap and give her a few extra kisses. I think I'd like to organize, scrub and sort and then, do a little apron wearing. I think I need to stop wanting what I can't have and start enjoying what I do have. Instead of desiring a night out, I'm going to thank God for the quiet time I get with my husband tonight.



~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment