Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Love is in the air

I am so ecstatic right now, because last Friday my big sis got engaged!!! I am absolutely overjoyed! I couldn't pick out a better guy for my sister to marry. I know these two were meant for each other...


I'm having a hard time putting my feelings about these two into words. I really wanted to say how happy I am to welcome a new brother-in-law into our family and how I couldn't imagine anyone else for my sister. I wanted to explain how he brings the best out of her. I really wanted to say that their smiles are absolutely contagious. I wanted to squeeze in how grateful we (being her siblings) are to him for keeping her here (and not in Florida or Keene or Austria). But all I really want to say is....

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, Mary and Craig!!!

~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment