Friday, September 10, 2010

To do list

I need to get moving, but the only thing that has moved is the coffee level in my mug. Anderson Copper and Kelly Ripa really aren't that exciting, but for some reason I can't take my eyes off the television screen. I suppose my eyes won't wander because they fear seeing the mess. As long as I don't see it, I'll be okay. Have you ever noticed, it's so much easier to lounge when your house is clean? Or is it just me :)

I'm really looking forward to this weekend, but I have so much that needs to get done before that can happen. I read once that if you want to do something to tell someone, then you have to do it. So, here is my list of things to do today:

1. Clean out fridge
2. Take dishes out of dishwasher
3. Sanitize countertops
4. Wipe down cabinets
5. Sweep floors
6. Organize toys
7. Laundry (folded AND put away)
8. Take trash out
9. Dust
10. Wipe windows

Happy Weekend!
~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment