Monday, September 20, 2010

Wonderful Weekends

You know it's going to be good when your weekend begins like this...



Huddled around a table, sippin' on espresso and watching my sister love on my daughter. We sampled humongous slices of pie, laughed and read lots and lots of books.



We met for coffee and dessert after a most harder dinner at our beloved Bob Evans. I think this is the way I want to spend all my Friday nights.





I love taking Molly out and showing her new places. She always makes herself at home, no matter where we are.


She really liked to wall decor. She kept running to the huge, cartoon looking wall mounts and trying to stretch her arms up to reach them.


We all had a lot of fun and I'm already looking forward to our next trip to the cafe.



On our way home we passed the courthouse. I have a thing for big, old buildings :).

When the weekend starts this amazingly well, it only has to end just as well.


Sunday afternoon we hit up the Green Thumb Produce to get some pumpkins. Okay, now it really feels like fall.


Molly liked the small pumpkins. She was calling them babies.



We went with my mom, dad and two sisters. I could have done without the mid-80 degree temperatures and baking sun, but I got a lot of great gourds for decorating the house and a few really awesome pumpkin that I can't wait to carve out. My birthday is actually Oct. 31st, so I've always been a little extra excited for fall.


Along with a few other activities going on at the Green Thumb Produce, there was a petting zoo! Of course, Molly was super excited.


She really liked the two white ducks, but of course the kittens were the favorite of the day.



We had such a fun weekend. Inbetween Friday night and Sunday afternoon, we also had a reunion at my husband's mother's house and an engagement party for a good friend of mine!

I'm going to be decorating the house and attempting to bake an apple pie this week...I'll be sure to let you know how that goes!
~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment