Friday, October 1, 2010

A few tid-bits before the weekend!

Hello pigtails!



After I put her hair up, Marshal looked over and said, "You've been waiting for that for a long time, haven't you?" I kind of laughed....you have no idea.

********************************

The Halloween trick-or-treat bucket. 
After looking at the picture, I was like, why would I buy such a scary bucket?! Molly thinks it's fun to stand in/on everything.

*********************************
So, I really enjoy walking around wrapped up in a blanket in mornings...okay, who am I kidding, it's more like any time of the day, but now i've noticed Molly doing it!  


I'm passing so many of my good habits on to her.

*************************************

Counting Ducks.


Now when I say, "One," in the sweetest voice ever, Molly says, "Two."



Happy Friday!
~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment