Monday, October 25, 2010

One year later

As I open up blogger i rest my coffee mug next to the computer... how quickly "I will never have liquid near the computer again," wore off. Not a second later little Molly comes with purple ball over head, aiming directly for the mug. Good thing i have a ninja who can swat purpe balls away from coffee mugs sitting dangerously close to laptops. No, thats not true. I dont have a ninja who can swat purpe balls away from coffee mugs sitting dangerously close to laptops, but sometimes God lets me be a ninja for a split second to prevent bad things from happening, like coffee spills.


I promise no more coffee near computer...right after I finish this cup. Or maybe I'll just get rid of the purple ball.


I know I have more than one bad habit in need of work, but sometimes it's nice to just be okay, to be happy with things, to hit repeat on your playlist, cuz today it's your favorite song. Worry doesn't have to control your day and pumpkin stealers can be dealt with tomorrow.


Yesterday was our first wedding anniversary. Last year, I couldn't even imagine what one year later would feel like. I had no idea how much we could grow or how much we could just be.


Also, could never imagine how bad one-year old frozen cake could be.


I promise that really didn't happen..........................................................................but this did


Someone fulfilled a childhood dream...cuz who doesn't dream about writing their name in icing.




I don't remember being nervous for the ceremony, but I did pray that Molly wouldn't cry because I knew I wouldn't not be able to go get her.


We survived and here we are one year later.

~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment