Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Willkommen

I have a really bad cold today and got next to no sleep last night, but I'm forcing myself to post these pictures from last weekend because they are just great. We all had so much fun Oktoberfesting it up and I miss being around my family already!

Oktoberfest.


Chillin' on the curb Friday night.


Molly got some major play time with Aunt Marcella (aka Nella) saturday morning.

Okay, now for the Saturday night pictures, which get a little silly...

My brothers, husband and sister.

Take two. This time we let our future brother-in-law in.




I was trying to get my husband to cooperate and take a good picture.







  
I think a hat needed fixing.

 My fav. cousins. Well, they're all my fav's!

On our way to the parade Sunday afternoon, we stopped off for some traditional McDonalds. My brother Max found a great way to keep it warm.


Gettin' pumped up at my grandma's.

My brother and sister. Two of the coolest kids I know.

This is how we survived the cold temperatures at the parade.

Thank the lord for baby wearing. We would not have been able to stay so long if I didn't have her strapped to me.

Waiting for the parade to start!




We were so happy to be able to celebrate our heritage this weekend and be around our loving family. Now I'm looking forward to the next holiday!
~Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh these photos made my day!! I was totally bummed to miss another oktoberfest!! It looks like so much fun! Your brothers are so old! ahh! And so handsome. And you and Mary are gorgeous of course.
    My sister is crazy...

    Wish I could have gone to the duck pond, bought a candle, ran the 10k, eaten some of Grandma's sourkrat that she loved to get rid of, drink a good brewski, gone to the parade, cake booth, etc. etc. etc.

    Next year! Thanks for sharing the photos!

    ReplyDelete