Saturday, June 11, 2011

Braids


I was inspired by my cousin, Joanna, to try to braid Molly birds hair this morning. The first side was easy. Then she got tired of sitting, so I had to do a little bribing to get the other side done. Fruit snacks are her scooby snacks. And no, they're not organic, unfortunately.


Her fingers are ALWAYS in her hair, so I'm really surprised the braids are still in. I really didn't even think she had enough hair to hold braids. I wonder, later on in life, if she'll have thick dark hair like her father's or if it'll stay thin and blonde like mine. As an infant it was so dark, I thought for sure she'd have hair like Marshal's, but I don't know now. I wonder what number two's is going to be like....brown, red, blonde, bald??




It feels like just yesterday we were in the hospital and I was fussing over which side I wanted to part her tiny strands of dark, infant hair. Now, I can french braid her ever growing blonde hair. Thank-you God, for giving me this beautiful little girl.

~Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh so adorable. Margaret, she really is just too yummy! And Maggie is envious of her hair;)

    ReplyDelete