Monday, August 22, 2011

Life Update:

Still here. Still pregnant.

Unfortunately, the 8 days of baking only lasted 3 days. I wish I could say it was interrupted do to the fact that I'm not pregnant anymore and my baby is in my arms, but that's not the case. Friday night I started having contractions and figured I'd be having this baby by the end of Saturday. But, no. I've been having contractions off and on for the past 3 days now, but nothing consistent yet. It's been TORTUROUS. The pain has left me with no choice but to discontinue baking for the time being. So the 8 days of baking has turned into 3 days of baking and 3 days of labor and who knows what the next few days will bring.

Just wanted to check in, friends, and hopefully the next time I'm announcing the birth of our new baby!

Much Love,
~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment