Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tidbits.


Marshal found this snazzy bib at Burlington Coat Factory last weekend. I couldn't help but buy it.


And when you do something for one child, you have to do it for the other child too. Molly insisted. Sorry blurry picture. Low light from all the dang ole rain.
............................................................


Molly's new trick is putting all the marker caps on her fingers. At first she was having a difficult time getting the caps off while she was putting them on her fingers, but then she got smart and removed all the caps before putting them on her fingers. I loved watching her thought process.
............................................................


Yes, I risked waking Johnny up just to get this picture.
............................................................


Finally caught one of Johnny's giant baby smile on camera. He smiles all the time, absolutely melting my heart.


I seriously can't get enough of this love bug...
............................................................

And speaking of heart melting...


Pinch me.


He was holding on to Marshal's shirt collar when he fell asleep!

~Margaret


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness what edible cuteness Margaret! He is so precious. Love his smile!

    ReplyDelete