Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Feast of St. Nicholas

This post should probably have a few pictures of babies and their stockings, a lot of holiday jammies and maybe a candy cane or two....but I totally forgot today was St. Nick. For whatever reason, I was thinking Thursday was the feast day. So, maybe St. Nick will come after nap time or tonight or something.

Meanwhile...

Here's a few pictures to stuff your stockings.



On occasion, when he's really sleepy, he'll just nod off on the floor.


He still looks like a dude even in pink.


A picture from a visit from my sister, Marlene. Molly doesn't get the whole 'pretend to sleep' thing.



Lumber John and his little cap.


Grandma.

Marshal, these are our kids. Isn't that crazy?














I promise I won't forget Christmas.


~Margaret

1 comment: