Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Good Morning, Love

I had a rare moment this morning to spend some alone time with Johnny baby. Molly was up a lot last night and I guess she decided to catch up on her sleep by not getting up until 9ish. I probably should have gotten her up early, but this girl is so anti-sleep that ever waking her up purposefully seems foolish. Also, I welcomed the chance to snuggle with my bear cub for a few extra minutes this morning.


I cherish our individual time just as much as our togetherness. You need one as much as you need the other.


But, at the moment, Molly is dancing a stuffed bear over the keyboard and John is done with being in the highchair......


So I'll finish with some pictures.









~Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh Maragret! You have a hunk of sweetness on your hands! Isn't it amazing how those minutes with the second one are so valuable?! They are hard to come by:)

    ReplyDelete