Friday, January 6, 2012

Workin' on a weekend.

It's getting pretty close to that time of the week when we can tell Molly that her daddy will be there when she wakes up, when we hit up the local coffee joint, and when life slows to an acceptable speed. I'm also looking forward to doing a little work around the house this weekend. Maybe a little painting...maybe a little organizing...maybe, just maybe, a little tearin' out and puttin' new in.

So lately in the morning Molly slips out of her room without me waking, finds the kindle and wakes me by putting the little touch pad on my face.


Also, she requires my warm side of the bed to curl up in and not the big empty side Marshal leaves on the cold side of the bed. Oh well, it's time for me to get up anyway.




Molly really enjoys an early morning episode of Blues Clues....all $39.99 worth of Blues Clues that she figured out how to purchase the other day. Good job Amazon in doping me into putting my credit card number on my account and enabling "one-click transactions" so that my two year old can buy whatever she wants. Merry Christmas, kid.




John rolled over for the first time. I was in the bathroom. Marshal got to see it though, so that was pretty cool because he usually misses most of the mile stones being at work.

We also pulled out the highchair.


He digs it.


Check out these baby blues...


I think they just might be a gift from Marshal's dad.




I used to be able to put John in his rocker and he'd sleep for hours...


Changed a bit, hasn't he?


Well, I'm going to go enjoy some squishy cheeks and do some much needed coloring, and possibly a little play-dohing.


What's your weekend look like?


XOXOXOX

~Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics Margaret. Such beautiful children and so easy to make your blog look professional! Blessings to you and your family.
    Uncle Joe Z.

    ReplyDelete