Friday, February 3, 2012

Big changes can be good changes.

Big changes going down around here. For the first time in 35 years there will not be a Brame working at Carey Electric. Which means Marshal got a new job, which means house hunting, which means moving! VERY overwhelming. Very good. Very scary. I just don't quite know how I feel right now.


These have been goals of ours for awhile now and we knew eventually we'd move, but now that it's actually happening and that the next step is putting our house on the market, I'm absolutely terrified.


Yesterday I might of had a mini freak out moment and I just needed to turn my mind off until I could make decisions without using too much emotion. I bundled up the babes and we went outside so I could clear my mind.



Not only did the fresh air help clear my mind, but watching Molly play and run through the yard helped give me perspective and it made me refocus and remember why we're doing this.


We've put a lot of work, time and money into our house and leaving it this early is going to be hard, especially if it doesn't pay off. But I realized, or more like remembered, that this decision isn't for me...it's for our children.



Today I woke up feeling rejuvenated and enthusiastic for these changes. It's going to be hard, especially the leaving part, but as long as we're together I'll be perfectly happy.


Her 'smile for the camera' kills me.

More to come later!

~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment