Wednesday, February 15, 2012

St. Valentines Day

Happy St. Valentines Day!


We celebrated Valentines day a little differently than I have in the past.


We still dressed in pink, and when I say we I mean Molly. We still made our own cards for Marshal to marvel over. And of course, we gave lots and lots of hugs and kisses.


But this year we did a sugar free Valentines day. No boxes of chocolates. No Hershey kisses. Not even a single candy heart.


I am a sucker for holiday candy. I usually go way over board and end up buying and eating way, way too much. So I vowed that for this holiday it would be sugar free. And I actually stuck to it.


Amazingly, it still feels like Valentines day and we didn't do any damage to our teeth. Now I'm determined to come up with a candy free Easter basket for Molly this year or at least do a "healthified" version.


So much love!
<3
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment