Saturday, March 17, 2012

Livin' the dream.

These past few days have been dreamy. The weather couldn't be any more awesome for March. We are soaking up as much of it as we can.



  
This will be our third summer here and we had yet to get any kind of deck furniture, preventing us from really being able to enjoy the deck. I procrastinated every year hoping to either find something at a garage sale or a great deal at the end of the season. Well, I don't go garage-sailing (it's really just trash up here) and by the end of the summer I'm usually just not feeling the leftover tables and chairs (kind of like marked down candy after the holiday). So, Marsh-mellow and I stormed Home-depot with a mission to not leave empty handed. 


Mission accomplished.





The past few days we've eaten just about every meal outside and can already envision cookouts, BBQ's and birthday party's.


Molly has really enjoyed these past few days of amazing weather. I pulled out her bathing suits from last year to see if they fit and most of them do, which is great, except once I put one on her there was no way she was going to be taking it off anytime soon. I was lucky to get the pair of shorts on her over the bottoms. 


I bought John some shorts thinking they'd fit him this summer. Nope. They fit now. 

***********************************

My favorite part about this weather is when we make our way back outside after all the dinner dishes have been put away and the sun is still out! 




A little fresh air, a lot of exercise and a nice long bath at the end of the day and you're guaranteed sleepy children.




I don't think her smile could stretch any further!
~Margaret

1 comment:

  1. I love the one of John and Marshal smiling together! And LOVE your fun deck + furniture...that will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete