Saturday, November 10, 2012

Since June 7th...

We've celebrated.


We've celebrated the life and the love that God has given to us only one year ago.





**************************************
We've said good-bye.


We've said good-bye to the littlest of blue houses...


...which we had grown ever so fond of.




**************************************
And then we said hello.



We said hello to the loveliest of little white houses.....with a little wood paneling and LOTS of wallpaper.




****************************************
Then there was adjusting...


Dealing with being homesick for a house I will never see again. Dealing with being unorganized. Dealing with starting over.


But soon, dealing became just living.


A living that didn't involve showings, staging, and the phrase, "oh, it won't matter in this LOW price range." A living where my Realtor isn't on my speed dial.




***********************************
Then there was the hair cut.


Baby boy needed a hair cut.


I don't have any pictures from his first hair cut, but I do have an after shot.


He really does like it.


***************************************
Halloween.


Halloween rocks.






My little monster.


We did Halloween twice. First we trick or treated at home then the following weekend we went with Marshal's mom and Ted's for a Halloween parade.

***************************************
After a summer of not blogging, it feels good to be "back," (whatever "back" actually is).


Happy Saturday!
~Margaret

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!!!! I am glad you are back to blogging! So, you got your computer fixed then? This post was awesome...brought a little tears to my eyes. I can't believe how fast the kidos are growing up. Come visit me soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great post...I loved reading it! I can understand a lot of what you all have been through...woo. Life is change, I suppose.

    thanks for stopping by Lim :).

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete