Sunday, November 25, 2012

There is so much to be thankful for.


The closest thing to a decent family photo we've taken in awhile. (thanks to my cousins)


Molly saw this picture and said, "I just don't know why all my uncles are holding me. I just don't know why they are so silly."


Trying to get a big family photo...


which is hilarious...


and ridiculous....

(that wasn't staged. I promise. We're that bad.)


I tried hard...really hard...to get a picture of Molly and Johnny before leaving on Thursday, but they wouldn't cooperate either.



All Johnny wanted to do was through the pumpkin over the porch...


The thought of having to get the kids dressed again this morning (after two thanksgivings and a wedding this weekend) has left me crippled.



Weekends Marshal works are so long, but this weekend has been the longest yet! Looking forward to Wednesday..

But until then we will be doing some major Christmas-ing around here.
~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment