Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Johnny's poop smell is choking me out so this post will be quick and unorganized.

Like I said, baby boy needs a new diaper. But, he's playing so well with Molly and I don't want to disturb them. I'll give 'em five.

This is the final day of what seems to be the longest five days ever. Marshal is finally off work tomorrow and the basement is really starting to show it....


About 400 sq. ft. of our basement is "finished" and it's pretty much just a playroom. The only furniture we have down there is a desk, which gives our kids plenty of room to play and run. I love it because it's another place for us to go during the day and the best part is that at the end of the day I can close the door and not see the mess....I can't wait to add to that mess by bringing in more toys on Christmas.


Speaking of Christmas....Johnny's moose romper is killing me. Thanks, Marlene, for making me get this.



It's like he's a mix between an oompa-loompa and an elf. Absolutely adorbs., my little man is.


Johnny has gotten a lot more enjoyable outside. He no longer puts everything in his mouth and the threat of falling on the cement has weakened since his walking skills have picked up.


Molly entertains herself on the patio with my little sisters hand-me-down-freaking-awesome-huffy-tricycle by circling the patio table over and over and over again. She loves it, which means I love it.

Once Marshy B is home my early weekend will begin with grocery shopping, dinner, and then if I'm lucky an over due shower! exciting...

~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment