Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Weekend rhythmn

Our weekend was busy with commitments each night, but was balanced by calm slow mornings. I loved visiting with friends and having a meal without our kids, but when I wake up in the morning, no matter how early, I'm always eager to see their faces.


When I get groceries I usually try to find something special for breakfast on Saturday. For me it's a way to make Saturday different from the rest of the week, even if Marshal is working.


Molly refused to open her eyes for a picture...


I seriously don't know where she gets this stuff. It's like she tries to make me mad and laugh at the same time.


Molly finishing her morning chores....of playing with water after I did dishes.


Johnny surfin' the net.


Naps. I usually check on baby bear after I know he's fallen asleep and straighten him up....because lawd, that can't be safe for breathing or ankles.

 
Everyday Molly asks me what craft we can do today. I cringe because I am neither crafty nor do I have crafty stuff.


But the other day I searched the house and came up with these guys. Food coloring on pasta noodles. Super smart. I know.


But it entertained these guys for like literally minutes. Lots of minutes longer than my usual crafts keep them entertained.


Molly smiling for the camera.


And we're back to the closing the eyes game.

Have a happy Tuesday and eat a fruit snack!


~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment