Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Running out.

St. Patrick's day was so much fun. We went out and partied all night and drank....wait no we didn't. Johnny had a fever all weekend and was in such a pleasant mood, like rainbows and unicorns kind of awesome-ness. He must be adding teeth to his mouth also, because boy hasn't let me put him down for days, which is super easy because he's such a light kid, you know.






My trick to quieting a cranky kid so I can blog, you ask? Well I play Bron-Yr-Aur really loud. Works.


After a couple of days of sick kids, things just fall apart, including myself. The sleepless nights, the constant worrying, the messy messy messy house I'm left with just is beyond anything I can handle. But after the mountains and mountains of mess have been leveled to the more tolerable mounds I'm use to and the babies start smiling again, I know my sanity will return.

Perched and ready for trouble, trouble, trouble.

I was going to take a 20 weeks picture today, but I'm just seriously out of all my good yoga pants, my eye liner from two-ish days ago is starting to fade and Dixie Chicks just came on my playlist so I need to sit here and sway back and forth lip syncing.

Happy Tuesday,
~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment