Monday, May 6, 2013

ma' problems.

Lately, Johnny has been waking up earlier and earlier. A few weeks ago I decided it was time for the pacifier to go, so now when he does wake up early I don't have anything to coax him back to sleep with....pacifiers are. so. easy.


I don't mind early mornings, especially since it's getting nicer outside, but he still doesn't sleep solid through the night and I feel like I'm going crazy! I also know that I am enabling this behavior because I STILL have his crib in our bedroom. And it's not because I have crazy detachment issues, he still sleeps in our room because we're STILL remodeling the kids bedrooms. When I see facebook statuses rightfully bragging about their newly born child sleeping through the night, I seriously start crying. It used to not bother me, but now with this third child on it's way I feel like I need space and sleep before we start the process all over again.


Any tips for getting an almost 2-year-old to sleep through the night? thought so.


I had to get the kids ready for church by myself yesterday, because Marshal is back on his weekend rotation shift, and I had them ready we too early so I took them outside for a little photo shoot.


It's really hard to get them both in one place, not hurting each other, smiling and looking at the camera. So, when I saw the above picture while uploading them from my camera, I about laughed myself into labor.


Molly's forced smile has gotten really forced and Johnny's attention span for picture taking is zero, so if I get one good picture after taking about a hundred I'm happy.

I said, "one more picture, Johnny." he said, "no."

It's also easier taking pictures of the kids when Marshal isn't around (sorry, dear) because he gets frustrated really easy. He demands I get a faster camera. Like my little powershot doesn't snap pictures fast enough....pfff


I know it's time for a new camera and I know what I want but I have this problem where I think there is always a better deal somewhere else and can never commit to buying anything.


Proof that they love each other.


Failed attempts of a picture with their mother.


It's Monday and Molly just told me she doesn't know patterns or ballet, so I have a lot of work to do.
~Margaret 

No comments:

Post a Comment